Monday, December 29, 2008

Most Anticipated of 2009

Well, being it's the last three days of 2008 I figure I should post all of my end of the year lists. Rather than overload you with one mega-post, I'll post all my lists in several separate posts.

Here's what I'm most excited for next year:
Brand New
Kevin Devine (expecting this to be AOTY, but who's to say)
Manchester Orchestra
As Tall As Lions
Gallows
Lupe Fiasco
Radiohead
Say Anything
mewithoutYou
Circa Survive (probably most anticipated)
Taking Back Sunday
Two Tongues
Saves The Day
The Snake The Cross The Crown
Silverstein
Thursday
Deas Veil
All Get Out (also going to be VERY good)
You, Me, and Everyone We Know
Envy On The Coast
The Dear Hunter
.moneen.
Circle Takes The Square
Wale
Every Time I Die
glassJAw (in my dreams)
Once Nothing
Cassino
Arcade Fire
Person L
Isles & Glaciers
Dashboard Confessional
Portugal. The Man
Alexisonfire
Minus The Bear

Needless to say, it should be a good year.

No comments: