Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I think I'll go to Boston

Actually, Assonet, Massachusetts. Visiting some family for the holidays. We drove up, its like a ten hour drive. RIDICULOUS. But I got to listen to a lot of music. Anyone who reads this blog fo real, I guess you'd like to know what:
¡All-Time Quarterback! - ¡All-Time Quarterback! (Ben Gibbard sideproject thing) like five times in a row.
Uzi & Ari - It Is Freezing Out (strange electro-pop-ish stuff)
Radiohead - In Rainbows
Moving Mountains - Foreword EP
Dance Gavin Dance - Untitled

I'll edit this if I remember any others, but those were the significant ones. I seriously listened to that ATQ record five times in a row. It's not even that good, but it was perfect for the weather, as was Uzi & Ari. They sound like Thom Yorke singing Postal Service songs with acoustic instruments (because that makes perfect sense).

Anyway, I'm going to bed. It was a long day that generally wasn't very good until just a few minutes ago. Our second jazz band performence was cancelled because the senior class was too immature (big surprise), so I didn't get to perform for my own class. Our school's administration is quite a mess right now.

Night errbody

No comments: