Sunday, December 21, 2008

BRACE YOURSELF

This week I spun a little bit of everything. Actually, a LOT of everything:

Black Star - Mos Def & Talib Kweli are Black Star (Hip hop/rap)
.moneen. - The Red Tree (Alternative Rock)
Jay-Z - My President Is Black (Hip hop/rap)
Fall Out Boy - Folie à Deux (FAIL)
All Get Out - All get Out EP (Atlanta rock)
Jack's Mannequin - The Glass Passenger (Piano rock)
The Mars Volta - De-Loused in the Comatorium (Modern prog rock)
Pedro The Lion - It's Hard to Find a Friend (Indie rock)
Circa Survive - On Letting Go (Alternative rock)
Good Old War - Only Way to Be Alone (Folk rock)
Sufjan Stevens - Songs for Christmas (CHRISTMASSS)

I had iTunes on shuffle a lot, but those were records I listened to pretty much all the way through. Bloc Party's on now.

This Wednesday I'll have a Christmas-themed playlist on my myspace :)

No comments: