Saturday, January 10, 2009

Today

has been amazing. But it hurts to type lol. I'm so incredibly sore. I woke up at 5, was at the mountain by 7, on the mountain by 9, and I didn't take a break til after 1. Then I went back out from 2 to 3. Ridiculous. Anyway, today I landed a stalefish, a seatbelt, buttloads of 180s (I've been working on landing switch). On boxes (where I spent most of the day) I started just 50-50s but stepped up to boardslides pretty quick. There were four boxes, one REALLY easy, one easy, one pretty tough (it was a long one) and one that was hard (kinked and on a hill). Anyway, I've never landed a frontside board (I know, weak) until today, but I managed to get wicked comfortable with them. So I started to do 180 - 50-50 - switch outs and I got comfortable enough to land those on the long box. I just got wicked smooth today :]. I took my boardslides onto the kinked box and people were having trouble just 50-50ing it. So I felt pretty damn good.

No comments: